- Douglas Fir kiln dried frame, with 2 coats of Osmo oil
- Hand-painted birch plywood panels, with hardwood frames
- Removable acoustic panels, fabric wrapped on a birch ply frame
- Removable laminate utility panels
- Stadip Silence 12.8mm, toughened, polished, laminated glass
- Quietspace 50mm and 25 mm acoustic quilt
- Plug and play electric looms from OE Electrics
Hub 01 – The Hideout
Acoustic Hubs are made looking at the big picture. The glass walls of these acoustic office pods allow visual inclusion with the office, while blocking any unwanted noise. Each acoustic pod has a simple, but solid, post and beam construction. The size of a telephone booth (dimensions of 1m x 1.2m), this small acoustic workspace lives up to its name – The Hideout. The perfect space to make a private call, away from the noise and distraction of the open office, it’s the ultimate ‘hideout’.
Hub 01 gives privacy and a place to think, while the two glazed sides still allow plenty of light and sight of what is going on around you. You can see, and be seen, but you cannot be heard.
Small, but perfectly formed, the Hideout creates the perfect acoustic space for that impromptu phone call.
Sugatsune concealed hinges ensure smooth movement.