- Douglas Fir kiln dried frame, with 2 coats of Osmo oil
- Hand-painted birch plywood panels, with hardwood frames
- Removable acoustic panels, fabric wrapped on a birch ply frame
- Removable laminate utility panels
- Stadip Silence 12.8mm, toughened, polished, laminated glass
- Quietspace 50mm and 25 mm acoustic quilt
- Plug and play electric looms from OE Electrics
Hub 02 – The Haven
At 2m x 1.2m, this acoustic pod creates an intimate, quiet study room, suitable for working on individual projects away from the crowd. A pod that could easily be placed within a large open plan office, or within a reception area, it gives the opportunity to break away to a quiet area for private study or individual work.
It incorporates all the unique features of our Hubs: the frame is made from kiln-dried Douglas Fir or French Oak, with base panels from birch plywood.
The door width of our Hubs is 880mm. There is no plinth. Unlike many of our competitors, this makes our Hubs compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act regulations.