- Douglas Fir kiln dried frame, with 2 coats of Osmo oil
- Hand-painted birch plywood panels, with hardwood frames
- Removable acoustic panels, fabric wrapped on a birch ply frame
- Removable laminate utility panels
- Stadip Silence 12.8mm, toughened, polished, laminated glass
- Quietspace 50mm and 25 mm acoustic quilt
- Plug and play electric looms from OE Electrics
Hub 05 – The Caboose
This acoustic pod really shows off the versatility of our Hubs. It is possible to customise all of our office pods and Hubs with your own choice of colours, fabrics, laminates and manifestations. You can make this workspace your own – give it an identity.
Technically, a caboose is a railway wagon at the end of a train which was used in the 19th century as a place to gather workers together. The size of this acoustic pod makes it a very usable and useful space for meetings, seminars, and presentations.
Removable laminate panels allow access to a ‘plug and play’ data and power system.