- Douglas Fir kiln dried frame, with 2 coats of Osmo oil
- Hand-painted birch plywood panels, with hardwood frames
- Removable acoustic panels, fabric wrapped on a birch ply frame
- Removable laminate utility panels
- Stadip Silence 12.8mm, toughened, polished, laminated glass
- Quietspace 50mm and 25 mm acoustic quilt
- Plug and play electric looms from OE Electrics
Hub 06 – The Cabana
Acoustic office meeting rooms don’t get better than this! Spacious and comfortable, this generously sized workspace has the same simple post and beam construction as our other acoustic pods and in this pod the unique features of the Hubs are truly discernible: the neat acoustic panels, the laminated glass which sits tightly within the main frame, the clean lines and fine craftsmanship of the Douglas Fir (or French Oak) frame.
The largest of our Hubs, The Cabana is roomy enough for up to eight people. It creates an inspirational meeting place giving unrivalled acoustic privacy and could be used in any environment.
The frames are sanded and ‘denibbed’ several times before they are oiled.