- Douglas Fir kiln dried frame, with 2 coats of Osmo oil
- Hand-painted birch plywood panels, with hardwood frames
- Removable acoustic panels, fabric wrapped on a birch ply frame
- Removable laminate utility panels
- Stadip Silence 12.8mm, toughened, polished, laminated glass
- Quietspace 50mm and 25 mm acoustic quilt
- Plug and play electric looms from OE Electrics
Hub 03 – The Hive
The square shape of this acoustic office pod makes it big enough to accommodate a table and a couple of chairs. It creates an ideal break-out area, suitable for one-to-one meetings, and, with an ambient noise level of 48dBA outside, it provides confidential privacy. It can also be an effective, quiet workspace when office noise becomes too much of a distraction.
Natural ventilation is provided by the unique acoustic canopy which allows hot air to escape and cold high pressure air to be drawn into the Hub along the underside of the frame.