- Douglas Fir kiln dried frame, with 2 coats of Osmo oil
- Hand-painted birch plywood panels, with hardwood frames
- Removable acoustic panels, fabric wrapped on a birch ply frame
- Removable laminate utility panels
- Stadip Silence 12.8mm, toughened, polished, laminated glass
- Quietspace 50mm and 25 mm acoustic quilt
- Plug and play electric looms from OE Electrics
Hub 04 – The Cabin
We’ve called this office pod The Cabin because there is something about a cabin that appeals to our innate instincts. Reports from ‘Human Spaces’ detail the importance of our environment on our well-being and productivity. Our acoustic pods use Quietspace ceiling panels which will absorb 85% of the noise that hits them. This sets Acoustic Hubs apart from the crowd. Not only that, the biophilic approach of our design helps to create a welcoming environment and has a marked effect on our creativity. The use of natural wood, laminated glass and natural fabrics also improves the acoustic efficacy of each Hub.
Our 3m x 2m Hub is a popular size, suitable for small group meetings…in the office, in schools, in libraries, or showrooms.